Custom Search

2012-03-24

Some more new wood stock!

Well I managed to acquire some more new back and sides woods for my collection :)
I know I know I have the illness(ZAS)... Zoot Acquisition Syndrome but I couldn't resist it...

I managed to get a lovely Ziricote and Waterfall Bubinga.
Haven't decide what use for them but certainly they will be used for classical guitars; at least for now.

Lovely Back. Looks very much like a BRW

With the sides. Unfortunately the sides isn't Quartersawn...

Waterfall Bubinga. I try to take a better pic next time
The lightning doesn't do justice to the wood.

I ordered somemore new wood including Osage Orange and premium dark IRW.
The Osage Orange is still on the way from RC Tonewoods while the IRW has arrived, beautiful set!

Premo dark IRW.

2nd take of the waterfall Bubinga which I bought.
Without spirits wetting, it's kind of hard to see the beauty of it actually

No comments: