Well I didn't have much time to continue the build.
I did acquire some new tools though.
Amongst them are 2 new squares to replace the old one which is broken at the locking part making it not really a square.
I acquire some new veneer caliper manual version too.
The digital one still works but I was lazy to replace the battery.
I also bought a new small drill press for drilling bridge holes but I have yet to test it out.
Anyway I should have spent more to get a real drill press this small one doesn't have enough power at all.
My main consideration was the noise actually; cant really get a noisy machine.
Also I bought some more clamps; you just cant have enough of them.