Custom Search

2016-07-05

Audio clips for guitar #9


20160705
Though the guitar is not exactly completed, I managed to record some audio clips from it.
I must say I am very satisfied with the sound.
It has that deep controlled bass but not excessive like the normal fan.
The treble is very even and balanced but right now the harmonics doesn't not appear much
This could be due to the very old string which I used for testing the sound and for adjusting the saddle and nut.
When I changed to new string I will record again.
The string used are old string Aquila Nylgut treble strings with Hannabach pure gold bass.

Here are some teasers...


La Catedral by Barrios 1st Movement Preludio

La Catedral by Barrios 2nd Movement Andante Religioso

Lagrima by Tarrega

Preambulo (intro) by Ponce

No comments: